Located halfway between Nashville and Memphis
at I-40 and Exit 108 then 1 1/2 Easy Miles North
on Highway 22, Park is on the Right side of the Highway
Set on 28 acres of rolling Tennessee Farmland
GPS Settings are 35.809182 -88.389067
Did you know we also RV Repair and Maintenance Work?
We are in the middle of our Fall Busy Season and the Park is full almost every night. Please call us to reserve a site. We don't want you to be disappointed!
- All our sites are 50- and 30-amp, full service sites with 48 channels of DirecTV Cable and WiFi
- All but 4 of our sites are Full Service, Pull-Thrus, many with decks and 7 are laser-leveled concrete pad, others are gravel sites
- We can handle up to 70' rigs with tows
- 2 Travel Trailers available for rent at daily/weekly rates for those that want the RV experience without the expense of owning one
- Daily and Weekly Rates include free Cable and Wireless
- Propane Available at very competitive Rates
- Swimming Pool Our Pool has closed for the season
- Media Room with Large 73" TV Screen to watch our DVD collection
- Book library for trading and borrowing
- Large, grassy areas designed with Pet Play in mind
|We hope that you have a happy and safe Trip. Please remember the sacrifices our Armed Forces personnel make for us each day and take a moment to thank a Service person for their service to our Country. Always remember that Freedom is not Free, never has been, never will be.